Terms and Conditions
We are honored that you're interested in purchasing an Overkill Computer! We can't wait to have you as a customer and CAN’T WAIT to start working on your custom build! If you have made it here to Terms and conditions then congrats you are part of the 1% that looks at the fine detail! We give you props for the attention to detail! Take a look at the info below, and if you have any questions after reading this form, feel free to email us!
Turn Around Time
After an order is placed with Overkill Computers we wait a period of 24-48 hours for the funds to clear. Once fraud checks are complete we will send you a DocuSign agreement (This one). As soon as terms are signed we initiate your custom parts order! a) Once we receive the parts for your build it can take anywhere from 1 week (For an easier Build) and up to 4 weeks or more for a super custom build. b) If you are selecting custom airbrush artwork, laser cutting, or if your build has 3D Printing it can greatly increase the turnaround time on your build. Custom Builds are not one size fits all in the time department! Another thing that can change the turn around time is time of year! If you are ordering on a holiday, or the carrier is swamped with shipments it can delay the build as well. When you order from us you are not getting a PC that is sitting on a shelf collecting dust somewhere.
When we start your build we contact you via video message to show your parts being stress tested. We stress test each part to make sure that you have the optimal high performance setup. During the build we enjoy messaging our customers updates and showing the progress of your build! Once your build is complete, we will contact you with the final test video, and soon thereafter you will get your tracking details!
Terms and Conditions
- a) Overkill Computers representatives are not authorized to make any representations or promises related to any product or service that exceeds these terms and conditions and the warranty. If any additional provisions are needed for your purchase, it must be made in writing and signed by the Operations Manager of OverKill Computers.
- b) Customer agrees that shipping costs and expenses will not be refunded once we ship.
- c) It is the customer’s responsibility to look over the email confirmation / invoice and make sure all shipping, billing and item(s) purchased are correct.
- d) Order cancellations can only be accepted over phone, and not email or by leaving a voicemail. We will confirm order cancellations by written or email notification after you’ve called. Cancellation on orders already charged carry a 6% credit card cancellation processing fee. If order has been processed and parts have been ordered it does not qualify for cancellation without applying a 15% restocking fee. If the requested order has already been built in our facility, the order does not qualify for cancellation.
- e) Customer agrees that OverKill Computers will not be held liable for shipping couriers shipping delays or damages by the shipping courier, shipping damages will be handled by filing a claim with the courier.
If purchased via website, or by personal order, you will be asked to supply your information. You agree that the information you provide to OverKill Computers will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by authorized users of your account and credit card or other payment methods at the price in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, and shipping plus handling charges relating to your purchases.
- a) Incorrect addresses will face a charge anywhere from $5-$25 and the customer agrees that if the address is wrong, OverKill Computers is authorized to charge your credit card for these fees. This charge originates from the courier having to reroute the package.
If you would like to be tagged in any updates for your build on our social media such as Instagram or TikTok please supply your username for said accounts when you check out!
If a client lives outside of the United States of America or Canada, Overkill Computers is NOT responsible for shipping damages, loss in transit, or computer related issues caused by shipping. Computers shipped internationally do carry a warranty; however the customer will be responsible for shipping the PC back and forth for warranty work to Overkill Computers and the costs associated with it. If a warranty issue arises we will always do our best to find a suitable computer repair shop near you to work with. Overkill Computers will work directly with the repair shop to get you back up and running. No refunds or exchanges will be offered if it is lost or damaged in transit. For both our and the client's safety; for international orders OverKill Computers only accepts Wire Transfer for payment. International orders cannot be canceled or refunded.
Pricing & Quotes
We make a huge effort to have the most accurate and up to date pricing. With the nature of this industry, prices change very quickly depending on supply and demand. In addition to this, despite our best efforts, some items on our website may be miss-priced. If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typo, photographical, or technical error or error in pricing from our vendors, OverKill Computers reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed or quoted at the incorrect price. Due to the volatility of pricing in the computer industry, we do not match competitors pricing and we will not offer price protection beyond the 24 hours of quote on a custom build order. We will not refund any differences in price. Under the circumstance that adversed components are not available or in stock to purchase for your build, we will fulfill your order with equal or better components. Example: If you order a PC that has a particular graphics card that is out of stock, we will find an equal or greater alternative to match the build you ordered. We will NEVER use lesser alternatives in this case.
- a) We offer financing through a well known financing company named Affirm! If you select this option you will be responsible for deciding on their financing terms and reading their terms and conditions b) If you order a custom build with the Affirm Financing option we contact you to not only get to know what your vision is on the build, but to make sure the parts are what you truly want! c) If you have accepted Affirm or PayTomorrow Financing the financing will be settled right away after ordering, in which case there is a chance your payments will begin before receiving the Computer from Overkill Computers.
All custom PC’s come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty. This covers parts Labor and manufacturer defects. This does not cover you, the customer damaging components from misuse or negligence (We know some of you like to tinker). It also does not cover errors related to software updates or customer support for installing or modifying programs. We are not held liable for games or updates to games causing software issues. In the rare case there is a hardware issue after our extensive testing, we will do our best to get it handled quickly in a local repair shop near you. Overkill will cover the bill for warranty as long as it’s deemed a defective part. In extreme situations, where there are no suitable computer repair companies near the customer. OverKill Computers will cover the shipping costs back and forth to replace the defective part at our facility. After 30 days you will be held liable for shipping costs to and from OverKill Computers for warranty repair. OverKill Computers may also use similar products for computer systems if the product first indicated is out of stock. OverKill Computers either uses an equal or better product at no cost to the customer unless deemed damaged by the customer. If you request for OverKill Computers to use a specific product for your order and would not like to substitute it with alternatives, please indicate it with an email to Custombuilds@overkillcomputers.com and on the return package.
- a) Refunds are only issued if the custom build cancellation is BEFORE the build process has started. Refunds are for the sale amount at current selling market value and does not include shipping charges. Additionally, a 15% restocking fee is applied to computer systems unless all of the two items below have been met:
- Your cancellation was approved before the parts have been ordered.
- The order could not be completed due to a shortage of parts.
- b) All sales are final and not eligible for a refund once the parts have been ordered and received to our warehouse location. Returned merchandise must include its original packaging, manuals, and all accessories. OverKill Computers will not refund shipping costs and will not pay shipping for returning packages. ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. Before making any return, backup all software and data and remove any personal information, confidential information or private content which you do not want viewed or used by any third party. OverKill Computers is not liable for lost data or misuse of data on computers that are returned for any reason.
c)Do not Return packages to Overkill Computers without contacting us and trying to resolve the issue. Any computer shipped back to us without prior authorization can result in shipping fees and or a restocking Fee.
When purchasing an Overkill Computer you as the customer understand these terms and conditions and agree to them explicitly. This form is sent to all customers as a DocuSign and must sign these terms before we move onto parts allocations.
You agree that any legal action shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any arbitration arising from your use of or orders and purchases made on the Overkill Computers site or from Overkill Computers shall be in St Johns County, Florida. All actions between the parties related to purchases and sales from Overkill Computers shall be resolved by binding AAA arbitration in St Johns County Florida.