Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- a) OverKill Computers representatives are not authorized to make any representations or promises related to any product or service that exceeds these terms and conditions and the warranty. If any additional provisions are needed for your purchase, it must be made in writing and signed by a manager of OverKill Computers.
- b) Customer agrees that shipping costs and expenses will not be refunded once we ship.
- c) It is the customer’s responsibility to look over the email confirmation / invoice and make sure all shipping, billing and item(s) purchased are correct.
- d) Order cancellations can only be accepted over phone, and not email or leaving a voicemail. Order cancellations can be confirmed by receiving written or email notification. Cancellation on orders already charged carry a 6% credit card cancellation processing fee. If the requested order has already been built in our facility, the order does not qualify for cancellation.
- e) Customer agrees that OverKill Computers will not be held liable for shippers shipping delays.
If purchased via website, or by personal order, you will be asked to supply your information. You agree that the information you provide to OverKill Computers will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by authorized users of your account and credit card or other payment methods at the price in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, and shipping plus handling charges relating to your purchases.
- b) Incorrect addresses will face a charge anywhere from $5-$25 and the customer agrees that if the address is wrong, OverKill Computers is authorized to charge your credit card for these fees. This charge originates from the courier having to re-route the package.
- c) All orders will be subject to a 48hr waiting period for funds to clear. Once cleared, the order will be processed and parts will be ordered to our facility. Our builds will begin once all parts have been received. Some parts may be coming from vendors overseas which may require extra shipping time. We will try to notify you after all orders have been placed on the approximate arrival time of the requested parts.
OverKill Computers won’t be held liable for any delays on the build due to shipping on the courier’s side for the parts.
If a client lives or wants a PC shipped outside of the United States of America or Canada, Overkill Computers is NOT responsible for shipping damages, loss in transit, or computer related issues caused by shipping. However, this does not mean we will not assist with the claims process. OverKill Computers will attempt to file a claim to replace or repair the PC and have it shipped. Time constraints vary based on the claim and no refunds or replacements will be shipped or completed until OverKill Computers has been fully reimbursed by the shipping company. Computers shipped internationally do carry a warranty; however the customer will be responsible for shipping the PC back and forth for warranty work to Overkill Computers and the costs associated with it. No refunds or exchanges will be offered if it is lost or damaged in transit. For both our and the client\'s safety; for international orders OverKill Computers only accepts Wire Transfer for payment. International orders cannot be canceled or refunded
Pricing & Quotes
- a) We make a huge effort to have the most accurate and up to date pricing. With the nature of this business, prices often change very quickly depending on supply and demand. In addition to this, despite our best efforts, some items on our website may be miss-priced. If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typo, photographical, or technical error or error in pricing from our vendors, OverKill Computers reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed or quoted at the incorrect price. Due to the volatility of pricing in the computer industry, we do not match competitors pricing and we will not offer price protection beyond the 24 hours of purchase. We will not refund any differences in price. Under the circumstance that advertised components are not available or in stock to purchase for your build, we will fullfill your order with equal or better components. Example: If you order a PC that has a particular graphics card that is out of stock, we will find an equal or greater alternative to match the build you ordered. We will never use lesser alternatives in this case.
- a) We offer financing through a well known financing company named Affirm! If you select this option you will be responsible for deciding on their financing terms and reading their terms and conditions at this link https://overkillcomputers.com/pages/financing/
- b) If you order a custom build with the Affirm Financing option we contact you to not only get to know what your vision is on the build, but to make sure the parts are what you truly want!
- c) Once we receive the parts for your build it can take anywhere from 1 week (For an easier Build) and up to 4 weeks or more for a super custom build.
- Once your build is complete, we will contact you with the shipping details!
- a) Refunds are only issued if the custom build cancellation is BEFORE the build has started. Refunds are for the sale amount at current selling market value and does not include shipping charges. Additionally, a 15% restocking fee is applied to computer systems unless all of the two items below have been met:
- Your cancellation was approved before the parts have been ordered.
- The order could not be completed due to a shortage of parts.
- b) All sales are final and not eligible for a refund once the parts have been ordered and received to our warehouse location. Returned merchandise must include its original packaging, manuals, and all accessories. All sales on software items are final. Opened accessories such as the monitor and speakers will not be refunded OverKill Computers will not refund shipping costs and will not pay shipping for returning packages. ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING FEES FOR WARRANTY RETURNS. Before making any return, back up all software and data and remove any personal information, confidential information or private content which you do not want viewed or used by any third party. OverKill Computers is not liable for lost data or misuse of data on computers that are returned for any reason.
All custom PC’s come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty that covers manufacturer defects. This does not include damage to components from misuse or negligence. OverKill Computers will cover half of the shipping costs back and forth and replace the part(s) within the first 30 days of receiving your computer system if deemed defective and not due to misuse which is at OverKill Computers discretion. After 30 days you will be held liable for shipping costs to and from OverKill Computers. OverKill Computers may also use similar products or similar to new products for all repairs to computer systems order if the product first indicated is out of stock. OverKill Computers either uses an equal or better product at no cost to the customer unless deemed damage by the user. If you request for OverKill Computers to use a specific product for your order and would not like to substitute it with alternatives, please indicate it with an email to Custombuilds@overkillcomputers.com and on the return package.
You agree that any legal action brought against OverKill Computers shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any arbitration arising from your use of or orders and purchases made on the OverKill Computers site or from OverKill Computers shall be in St Johns County, Florida. All actions between the parties related to purchases and sales from OverKill Computers shall be resolved by binding AAA arbitration in St Johns County Florida.